Friday, August 10, 2007

Yes, We are still Alive =)

Sorry, No pictures this time. I had Aaron take a picture of me to post for month 6, so everyone can see how much I have expanded, but we were having technical difficulties getting them posted last night. We will try again this weekend. We have been very busy lately. Aaron has been working on his TransAm every night and helping family and friends do things on the weekends. During the weekend he has also been helping me get the house ready for Alli and continues work on his TransAm. He is trying to get the car painted for the car shows coming in September. As usual Aaron is working himself to the bone.

We have been going 100 different directions. Nothing new there, but now I think we are on a time crunch, so things are worse. We have lots of things that we want to get done before Alli is here, hopefully we can accomplish them all with out hurting ourselves or others, LOL. I will try to post more this weekend, with pictures.

No comments: