Tuesday, August 28, 2007

7 Months Pregnant



Well I am 7 months pregnant now and only 85 days until my due date. I'm sure some of you are wondering what I look like. Well I was quite shocked when I saw this month's picture, LOL. You just never think you are that big. Guess I was wrong, LOL. That's OK, I am pretty fortunate that most of mine is belly (at least that is what I am telling myself). So far I have been feeling pretty good all in all. I have started getting some swelling in my feet, but have started drinking more water (I wasn't sure I could do that) and eliminated Salt. I prop my feet up under my desk at work, so I am trying to do all the right things, any other suggestions are welcome. Having a desk job it is hard to get up and move every half hour or so as suggested when I did some research on line, but I am trying. I am still working on those foot rubs every night too, LOL.

2 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Wow! It is going so fast! Pregnancy always seems to go fast, unless I'm the one pregnant! LOL. You look great!

The Shown's said...

It is going fast. I had my last Dr. appt on Friday 8-31-07 and when I was leaving the Dr. Said I will see you in 2 weeks....That made me realize this is coming fast. I am getting ready to start training the person who is going to cover for me while I am out on Materinty leave next week...Time is just flying.