Monday, August 20, 2007

Picture Issues

I'm sorry, we are still having picture issues. We are having a hard time getting them from the camera to the computer. We are working on it.

In the mean time...We are all doing well. Alli is growing and moving like there is no tomorrow, she is VERY active. Aaron is still working on his TransAm. He has it all sanded and is just waiting for the paint now. Hopefully it will be painted soon. We are also trying to work on getting the house ready for Alli. We have the paint and boarder to paint Alli's room, so we are hoping to get that done soon as well. Only 93 days until her due date...

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Ok. So have you figured out the picture issue yet? I am really anxious to get pics.

Love,
Mom

The Shown's said...

I am trying to get Aaron to help me, he has been very busy. Hopefully I will get something done in the next couple of days...