Monday, July 16, 2007



As many of you know I have been coaching my niece in softball for the last 4 summers. This year Aaron joined me in coaching. We had a blast! This is a picture of our team after we won 1st place in our 10 & Under Tournament. Our niece is the catcher on the far right. She looks like she is ready to play some more. This picture was taken after we played 5 games in 3 days. 3 of which were on Saturday. This was taken after our 3rd game on Saturday. To me this picture looks like something from that movie A League of Their Own.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

They all look really tired. Great job.

The Shown's said...

Thanks...they were tired. They all played very well. We couldn't be more proud of them. They were playing 1-2 games a week and they played 5 games in 3 days to WIN the tournament. They had played 3 games the day this picture was taken. We were at the field for about 12 hours when this was taken. I bet everyone slept good, I know I did, LOL