Monday, July 9, 2007

My 1st Post

Aaron's Cousin Elizabeth sent me her blog so I could see what was going on with her family and get updated pictures, etc. I thought this was a great idea and happened to see the link where it said create a blog, so I decided to try my own. I figured with the baby coming in November we would have lots of information to post. I figured it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and let them check in from time to time to see how we were doing. I hope my great ambitions stay true...

2 comments:

athomemama said...

Good idea, you'll have to post belly shots so that those of us who live far away can watch you grow too.

Carol Van Dyke said...

Congratulations on the baby and finding out that she is a girl! It was good to see you two when you came up. Keep us informed about the baby.