Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time to catch up...






Well I'm sorry it has been so long since I blogged last, who knew a baby could make you so tired, LOL. She is such a joy. Alli was 6 months old on May 26th. She has changed so much. She is sitting up, playing with toys, eating stage 2 jar food (all organic)...She is doing so much I don't even know where to start. So here is a re-cap I guess of the last few months. On March 25th Alli started rolling over, on April 25th she started sitting up with help, and can now sit up all on her own, we still may tumble over, but it is more on purpose now...On May 16th she cut her first 2 teeth, both are on the bottom, and are pretty sharpe if I may say so. Yesterday May 31st she figured out how to sit up from laying down, we still aren't a master on that yet, but we are pretty good at it, when we want to be. We are VERY close to crawling...Alli will get up on all fours and wiggle that rump, she is going to take off any day now. She is just growing so fast, I'm not sure where the time when. It is now softball season so we are off doing that as well. Alli loves to go to the games and be outside and all of the girls on the team just think she is the cutest thing ever, I tend to agree with them, LOL. Well other then that not much going on around here, I will try to make my blogs a little closer together now. I hope all is well with you and your families. Take Care! Becky

No comments: