Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pictures from Monday 2-11-08



I have added SEVERAL pictures from the last couple of weeks, with hardly any comments, and I apologize. Aaron has been out of town, so I have been taking lots of pictures and sending them to him daily, so I thought I would post a few on the blog as well. Trust me there are LOTS more then this, but this is all I really had time to post. After these last 2 weeks I really have no idea how single moms even function. I raise my hat to them. This past week and a half has been very challenging, even though Alli is a very good baby, I just can't find the time to get everything done. I guess it is because I just want to hold her all the time, but as you can see in some of the pictures she does spend time in her swing and bouncy, but there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. Only a few more days left until Aaron gets home and life will go back to "normal"...at least I hope. I didn't realize how much Aaron helps me out until he is gone. I have always appreciated everything he has done around the house and with Alli, but you really realize how much more when he isn't there to help.

No comments: