Monday, November 12, 2007

WOW - Time sure has flown

I apologize, it has been quite some time since I have posted. I am on my lunch break at work, so I don't have any pictures to post at this time, but I will try to get that done very soon.

Since I last posted we have had a lot of things going on. I had a surprise baby shower at work, I had another baby shower with family and friends, then I had another surprise baby shower from the women I play bunko with. Aaron and I received SO many nice things.

At this point I think I have everything washed and ready to go, just waiting on Alli. There are 9 days until my due date as of today, so we are getting close. I have been having contractions for the last 8 weeks now, but Alli isn't ready to come out and meet everyone yet, so we will continue to wait. Aaron and I are both anxious to meet her and see who she looks like more, LOL.

Well as I said, I have to make this quick I am on my lunch break. I will try to post some pictures later this week...

No comments: