Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our 290th Birthday Bash


290 I know you are thinking that is one old person. Well actually it is 6 people. Some very good friends of my family and us have been celebrating our birthdays together for years. We just add every one's age up and that is our "age" for the year. We all have birthdays within 3 months of each other. Rich is in July, then Mom, Becky, Dad, & Keri are in August and MaryAnn is in September. We have been celebrating this way for years. We haven't done it every year, but we try to. Below are pictures of the birthday bash...

6 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Hi Becky!
You're lookin' good! Happy Birthday! I'm hoping to get down there to visit one day in Oct. I'll let you know when I have the dates for sure. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up! :)
Take care!

The Shown's said...

Hello Elizabeth! We would love to see you, my shower is October 20th...hopefully that weekend will be free and you could accomplish 2 things on your trip down. If not let us know and we will make sure to try and stop by while you are here....

Maggie said...

You all look remarkably well for an accumulative age of 290. What a great way to celebrateX! :-)

The Shown's said...

Thank you...we thought so too. We thought about 290 actual candles, but were sure we weren't up on the fire codes for such an event, LOL.

Mo Bo said...

Becky,

Happy Birthday. I didn't realize that you were also a September baby. You are looking very healthy and it sounds like you are doing well. Hope all goes well for you.

The Shown's said...

Mo Bo...thanks so much! Happy B-day to you. I am actually an Aug. b-day, but we all celebrate together. I hope all is going well with you. So far so good here...